Meet the Uppsala team
We have been running samples for our customers and providing them with high quality protein biomarker discovery data since 2012. The Uppsala team has successfully run tens of thousands of assays, and the scale of the operation continues to accelerate rapidly. The Uppsala Analysis Service is based at our head office in Sweden, close to our R&D and production facilities
From the moment your material arrives, our team of experienced, professional scientists takes very good care of your precious samples. With our unparalleled experience and skill working with the Olink panels, the team is able to deliver the best quality data possible, with a turnaround time that goes above and beyond industry standards. The team also aims to provide first class support to customers once the analysis is completed.
Who are we?
The Uppsala Analysis Service is team is led by Dr. Emma Rennel Dickens. Emma has a Ph.D. in Pathology from Uppsala University as well as several years’ post-doctoral research experience working in the field of angiogenesis. Emma joined Olink in 2011 and has built up and developed the current team to operate with the exceptional standards demanded by our customers.
Now let us introduce you to the rest of the team – read more about the highly skilled scientific experts who can help you get the most out of your valuable samples and provide you with the key biomarker data your research requires.
- Lena Lindbom was educated as a laboratory assistant and has 13 years’ experience in academic research (7 of them with Ulf Landegren), as well as 13 years in commercial biotechnology. She joined the company in 2011 and runs the assays in our facility. Lena says, “The impossible we do over night, miracles take a little bit longer!“
- Susanne Lindblom was educated as a laboratory assistant and has almost 20 years’ experience in academic research, with an additional 7 years in commercial biotech. She joined the company in 2015 and runs the assays in our facility. Susanne says, “We can deliver dazzling results“
- Kajsa Risberg has recently completed a Ph.D in microbiology from the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. She joined the company in 2016 and runs the assays in our facility. Kajsa says, “It is exciting to know that the results you present can have an impact on tomorrows research“
- Ann-Catrin Andersson (also known as “Kicki”) has a PhD in Pathology, as well as postdoctoral research experience in immunology and more than 13 years’ experience in commercial biotech. She has been with Olink since 2006, helping to develop the Duolink product line as well as coordinating collaborative EU projects, and is now part of our growing Analysis Service Team, focusing on documentation and quality assurance. Kicki says, “You only find what you are looking for, so why limit yourself?”
- Emil Nilsson has a PhD in medicine and a MSc in biotechnology from Uppsala University. He has extensive experience in analyzing large data sets, covering a wide range of research questions, from epigenetics to suicide prediction. He joined Olink in 2016 and focuses on providing and developing data analysis for the platform. Emil says: “Olink is following Moore’s law when it comes to the growing rate of data generation. Small surprise since no one else does what Olink can do.”
- Christoffer Cambronero – has an MSc in statistics from Uppsala University. He joined Olink in 2015 where he did his masters thesis and now works with statistics on customer projects. Chris says, “Stay determined”