Olink-sponsored Science/AAAS webinar – now available on-demand!
Title: “Emerging liquid biopsy biomarkers: Predicting response and resistance to cancer immunotherapy”
Original broadcast date: Wednesday, 9 October 2019
Genevieve Boland, M.D., Ph.D., FACS Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, MA
Evert Jan Van Limbergen, M.D., Ph.D.Maastro Clinic Maastricht, The Netherlands
During the webinar, the speakers will:
- Explain how whole-plasma proteomic profiling in melanoma and non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients enables discovery of blood-based biomarkers to predict immunotherapy responses, including resistance and toxicity
- Describe how changes in immune activation during immunotherapy and radiation could be tracked by differentially expressed plasma proteins
- Clarify how proteomic and transcriptomic biomarkers along with tumor-based analyses can drive patient selection and provide clinically actionable information
- Demonstrate the relationship of plasma biomarkers to overall survival and progression-free survival in patients with advanced melanoma undergoing immunotherapy
- Answer viewer questions during the live broadcast.
Register now to view the on demand recording – REGISTER NOW
Please note that if you previously registered for the live event, the link above will take you to a page that also provides direct access to the recording.