Olink Signature Q100
A benchtop system for protein biomarker analysis
Olink® Signature Q100 is a newly developed instrument for readout of Olink® Target 96/48 and Olink® Focus protein biomarker panels. Previously, readout of these panels has been exclusively carried out using the multi-functional Fluidigm™ Biomark instrument – Olink Signature Q100 now offers a new, dedicated solution for qPCR readout of Olink panels that will enable researchers to run Olink kits more easily and conveniently in their own labs.
- Developed specifically for Olink Target and Focus protein biomarker panels
- Low investment threshold, broadening access to high quality protein biomarker analysis to more researchers than ever before
- User-focused design with intuitive interface, including integrated software and IFC loader
- Small, compact footprint
- Olink Target 96 panels are focused around a specific disease area or biological process and each enable the relative quantification of 92 carefully selected proteins across 90 samples simultaneously, using just 1 µL sample. This offers a uniquely flexible proteomics solution, with a library of over 1100 human proteins available via 14 different 96-plex panels.
- Olink Target 48 Cytokine is the ultimate solution for targeted studies focused on inflammatory diseases or process. This panel enables analysis of 45 carefully selected proteins across 40 samples simultaneously from just 1 μL sample. Thanks to the provision of calibrators for each assay, Olink® Target 48 Cytokine also offers absolute quantification, providing data in both standard concentration (pg/mL) and relative concentration (NPX) units.
- Olink Focus panels are available via custom projects with our R&D experts, and offer assays for up to 21 customer-selected proteins, with a choice of absolute or relative quantification.
- Olink will continue to develop additional Target and custom panel offerings to further expand the utility of Olink Signature.
Antibody pairs labelled with DNA oligonucleotides bind target antigen in solution, allowing hybridization and extension by DNA polymerase. This newly created piece of DNA barcode is amplified by standard PCR before transfer to an integrated microfluidic chip (IFC), which is loaded into the instrument for qPCR and data readout.
More information about Olink Signature Q100, including full technical specifications, can be found in a flyer document that can be downloaded using the link below.
Ordering or questions
Olink Signature Q 100 is available for customers to pre-order now, and delivery is scheduled for Q4, 2021. If you would like to place an order, or if you have any other questions regarding this product, please contact us using the form below.