The most comprehensive, high-performance protein biomarker panel available for inflammation studies
The flexibility and scalability of our Olink® Explore platform can be utilized either for full-scale screening of our entire library of 1536 assays, or in studies that focus on one of four 384-plex panels that make up the 1536 assay library.
About Olink Explore 384 biomarker panels
- simultaneous analysis of 384 protein biomarkers
- use just 1 µL of biological sample
- all assays subject to Olink’s strict technical validation and quality control procedures.
- NGS readout
- higher throughput compared to our Olink Target 96 & 48 products
- similar accuracy and precision compared to our standard Target 96-plex and 48-plex products with qPCR readout
- this high level of multiplexing is achieved without any compromise on data quality, thanks to our proprietary PEA technology
About Olink Explore 384 Inflammation
Olink Explore 384 Inflammation panel represents the most extensive panel available on the market, and measures proteins associated with inflammatory diseases and related biological processes.
The panel includes:
- key inflammatory proteins (most of the assays in Olink Target 96 Inflammation and Immune Response panels are found in this Explore 384 panel.)
- a selection of established, as well as exploratory biomarkers.
- a large number of cytokines, including a significant number of interleukins
The selection of protein biomarker assays is designed to provide the optimal dynamic range, as well as to focus on proteins related to inflammation and immune response processes.
The Explore 384 Inflammation panel offers simultaneous analysis of 384 protein biomarkers using just 1 µL of biological sample, and all assays are subject to Olink’s strict technical validation and Quality Control procedures. This high level of multiplexing is achieved without any compromise on data quality, thanks to our proprietary Proximity Extension Assay (PEA) technology.
A list of the 384 proteins in the panel, as well as a validation data summary for the entire Explore 1536 library can be downloaded using the buttons below. All other relevant technical documents can be found on the Document Downloads page
Explore 384 Inflammation Protein List
Olink Explore 1536 Validation Data Summary
Basic information about the proteins measured by each assay, along with detailed validation data, can be found via the search field.
The assays in different Explore 384 panels are divided in different probe pools, so called blocks, with different sample dilution factors for optimal read-out quality. In this panel no dilution factor is used. Our technical validation of assays are performed in vitro using recombinant analytes. Technical validation data reported on the biomarker pages are based on these in vitro assays.